Note: The Kairos Moment Wedding Films blog has a new home at http://kairosweddingfilms.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks and visit the new site!

Thank you and have a great day!
Peter Chung

Friday, March 30, 2007

Photographer Promo: Flashes Photography

Earlier last year, I created a promo piece for Roland at Banfii Photography to showcase him at work capturing awesome images during a typical wedding. He received a great response at the KC Weddings bridal show and some people even mistook him for a videographer ;-)

Anyways, last November, I was asked by Teri Lowery of Flashes Photography, a Kansas City wedding photographer, to come and film her as she documents a wedding. We had a great time working together and I look forward to working with her again. Teri has a lot of energy and enthusiasm and I wanted to convey that in this promo.

If you are going to be at the bridal show this Sunday, look for it on display at the Flashes Photography booth! ...and then stop by our booth and say hi ;)




Details of the wedding
Lindsey Mackey and Andrew Calovich
Ceremony: Prince of Peace in Olathe, KS
Reception: Ritz Charles in Overland Park, KS
Photo Shoot: Overland Park Arboretum




Kansas City Wedding Videography by Peter Chung.

© 2007 Kairos Moment Wedding Films. All Rights Reserved.

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

What a great video!! I WISH you lived closer to SoCal! :( Can't wait to see more of your work!

Unknown said...

Peter...unbelievable, I felt like I was a movie star! You made my wedding look magical! I can't wait to show this off! Thank you! I can't wait to brag about you, too!

mark eric said...

I'm with Jasmine- I wish we were closer. I may have to fly you to Louisiana for something similar- great work man!

Anonymous said...

So FUN! The video is great! I love the end when she chimps the bride and groom!

Neal said...

Awesome! I like the piano topper!!! LOL! Let me know when you're in the DC area, I'd love to have you with me! ++

Tom said...

Wow! What a lovely video..
Can't wait for the new issue!
lovely really! I love this..

los cabos wedding vendors