Note: The Kairos Moment Wedding Films blog has a new home at http://kairosweddingfilms.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks and visit the new site!

Thank you and have a great day!
Peter Chung

Monday, March 19, 2007

WeddingStory Beginning: Sharon + Dan

Once again, I am trying something a little different...

Instead of showing you what happened chronologically throughout the wedding day, this is a storytelling approach to your wedding day, helping you to remember not only what happened, but even-more-so, the feelings you felt.

Here is an excerpt from the beginning of Sharon & Dan's WeddingStory... it's not finished yet but I wanted to share this sneak peek!

Every time I watch this edit, I get goosebumps. There is a feeling of intimacy and precious moments throughout the day that you don't ever want to forget...



Enjoy!
Peter




Kansas City Wedding Videography & Wedding Video Productions by Peter Chung.

© 2007 Kairos Moment Wedding Films. All Rights Reserved.

13 comments:

rowena said...

Wow! It feels like I'm watching a movie! The thoughts, actions, and emotions of the couple and others are documented in such a memorable way. Thinking back 18 years ago of my wedding I don't have any idea of what all took place, it would have been nice to have something like this to remember one of the most important days of my life and to be able to share it with my children... they would have loved it. Good job!

Jill Higgins said...

So sweet - I really love the first dance. What a great wedding film - I know the couple will be so happy. :)

Chris+Lynn said...

Very creative! You guys really do nice work - the first dance is my favourite part!

sharon yim said...

i LOVE it!!!!

you made our simple wedding seem so glamorous! i can't thank you enough for this... and i can't wait until it's finished!

esskayelle said...

Awesome job!!! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

I love how you sync the music with the pictures. Perfect how you mixed the story up. I love the credit captions during the ceremony. The way you did it, it's so clear who's who in the getting ready shots. You don't always "get" that. Nice job! I hope you'll post the rest when it's done!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Cool higlight movie. I see a lot of progress in your work with each new movie. Keep it up! I know your brides and grooms will treasure their movies for many years to come!

Kelley WC said...

Peter that looks amazing!! Good for you - I love it! Can't wait to work with you on Sara's wedding...too bad it's so far away :-)

Unknown said...

Great job Peter! You are a very talented person! I look forward to working with you in the future!!

Unknown said...

dude! this is sooo awesome! seriously. amazing. i love it!

Unknown said...

Peter great job!!! I love it!!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

That's awesome Peter -- keep up the great work! Very, very inspiring to videographers and photographers alike. :)

Tom said...

Wow....your wedding is amazing.
What a lovely dance..Absolutely stunning. Congrats to the couple!
los cabos wedding videographer