Note: The Kairos Moment Wedding Films blog has a new home at http://kairosweddingfilms.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks and visit the new site!

Thank you and have a great day!
Peter Chung

Friday, May 18, 2007

Trash the Dress: Grunge Style

Not for the faint of heart.

If you can't stand to watch a beautiful dress get dirty or wet, you have been forewarned.

We're not about keeping things clean and sterile. We're about getting images that are remarkable. And getting memorable images is to risk getting a little dirty.



... SO BRING IT!

Videography: Kairos Moment Wedding Films
Photography: Heather Cole Photography
Make-Up Artist: Mink Artistry
Inspired By: Trash the Dress

If you enjoyed this post, make sure to Subscribe to the Kairos Moment Wedding Films Blog.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

thast was SO cool! I need to get the code or whever so I can post it on my myspace for you!

Anonymous said...

this is david by the way :)

Jillian Kay said...

awesomeness!!!! that fireescape was scary but wicked cool looking!

Anonymous said...

wow, VERY cool!!! I'm going to send a few people to your site, we are looking at setting up a trash the dress session in Sacramento, this would be perfect to show the models some ideas of what we are thinking :)

Tim Co. said...

hot stuff my friend, im quite impressed! keep up the amazing work!

Peter Chung said...

Jillian: David was pretty worried that Katie might fall but the footage was awesome! ;-)

Jen: I would be honored to be set as an example! Let me know how the trash the dress session turns out!

Tim Co: You are some hot stuff, yourself, man!

Thank you all for watching and leaving your comments! They are very much appreciated :) A lot of my satisfaction comes from hearing your responses so thanks for taking the time to comment.

Anonymous said...

it's nice, but it's not getting dirty and it's not trashing it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I love doing trash the dress sittings. They're my favorite by far. You guys rock!

REItips.com said...

Peter,

I LOVE YOUR WORK! Man, you take the ordinary and make it truly extraordinary.

Great, great job! An excellent piece you should be very proud of.

...jp

I love wedding dresses said...

Hi,

awsome pictures...

I want to know if the bride wants to sell her dress after these trash sessions...

Please revert

Thank you

Wendy

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Stinkin' cool video! Great job!! Congrats too for the exposure on trashthedress.com

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Way COOL! Awesome footage and great images. I love that you guys did a wide variety of shots and locations. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Cool.. Did u have a adapter mounted on the steadycam or something??

Anonymous said...

Great videography! A mud scene would have been nice. :)

Neal said...

Rowl! (okay, so I can't type a cat meowing, but hopefully you know what I mean!!) :)

HAUTE!!!!