Note: The Kairos Moment Wedding Films blog has a new home at http://kairosweddingfilms.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks and visit the new site!

Thank you and have a great day!
Peter Chung

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Off to New Zealand We Go!

We will be out of the office out of the country until June 18th.

Mary and I will be in New Zealand on our honeymoon / celebrating our one year anniversary.

I will not have phone access nor will I be able to check my voicemail so the best way to get in contact with me will be through email. I will check my email periodically when I can but we will mostly be enjoying the beautiful scenery and fresh air of New Zealand.



See you on the other side...

Subscribe to the Kairos Moment Wedding Films Blog.

1 comments:

mark eric said...

Congrats on your Anniversary- enjoy the trip!