Note: The Kairos Moment Wedding Films blog has a new home at http://kairosweddingfilms.com/blog/. Please update your bookmarks and visit the new site!

Thank you and have a great day!
Peter Chung

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Beatbox Proposal

We just recently celebrated Mary's first birthday as a married couple :) In commemoration of this wondrous event, here is a post of my beatbox proposal to Mary on December 21, 2006.

For those of you that don't know what beatboxing is or have never heard of it, beatboxing is emulating the sounds of a drum set with your mouth. But I have added a twist to it... I can beatbox a drum beat while singing or speaking words... AT THE SAME TIME!

Since most people I know cannot do this, I wrote a proposal poem for Mary and asked her to "Mary" me :)

Our beatbox proposal is excerpted from Our Love Story, which we showed our guests at our reception.

Enjoy!
Peter

0 comments: